If members of your group would like to participate in the Lip Sync Performance, please review the following guidelines.
- Sign-ups will take place at camp.
- Only one performance per youth group; you do not have to perform at all if you don’t want to.
- Two-person minimum is needed.
- The average amount of people that can be on stage at one time is 25. (but for larger groups, feel free to have them switch on/off stage)
- Performance should be created and rehearsed before arriving at camp.
- There will be very limited time to practice at camp with the music/stage/lights, so it is necessary to come prepared.
- Performances will take place on Tuesday and/or Wednesday night (as opposed to Thursday in the past)
- Song selection is up to you! (must be appropriate for CHWC’s audience; make sure to check the lyrics).
- Song selection must be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Please be prepared with your cut and edited song with a way to share it (USB Stick, AirDrop, Google Drive, etc.).
- Props or any supplementary items are the responsibility of the youth group (not required).