Sign-ups for the Lip-Sync Battle will be done at camp.
If your group would like to participate by creating a 2-minute Lip Sync performance please review the following guidelines.
- Song selection is up to you! (must be appropriate for CHWC audience).
- Song selection must be no longer than 2 minutes. If it has been cut or edited, please be prepared with a way to share it (USB Stick, AirDrop, YouTube, etc.).
- Performance should be rehearsed before arriving to camp.
- Props or any supplementary items are the responsibility of the youth group (not required).
- No minimum number of participants is needed to qualify for this performance.
- The average amount of people that can be on stage at one time is 25. (but for larger groups, feel free to have them switch on/off stage).
- Youth groups will be given official practice time on stage with lighting and sound prior to the performance.