STEP ONE: Fill out the Priest/Deacon Form and let us know that a priest or deacon is attending CHWC with your group.
STEP TWO: Follow the instructions below to obtain a letter of suitability and send it to the CHWC Office and the diocese you are entering by May 1st.
- Contact the Chancellor of your diocese and request a letter of suitability to be sent to the diocese you will be entering. You may want to contact the diocese that you will be entering to ask if they have specific requirements for visiting priests.
- Select your camp below and print out the Information Form for the Chancellor.
- Fill out the Information Form for the Chancellor.
- Mail the completed Information Form for the Chancellor with your Letter of Suitability to the Diocese. The address will appear once you select your camp.
- Mail a copy of the form and Letter of Suitability to the CHWC Office.
Please make sure you select the correct camp you are attending as the letters and addresses are camp specific.